Friday, August 13, 2010

Back again


Where to begin... I continue to learn and grow in my faith. This has led me to taking on several tasks. A mission trip to VA last year and one to NOLA this year. Teaching adult sunday school for almost a year now, hard to believe. The latest has been taking on the middle school youth bible study on Wednesday nights with Karen assisting me.

Outside of reading my bible I've also read Dante's Devine Comedy, Crazy Love by Francis Chan(great book, highly recommend), and a good bit on Christian Apologetics.

Probably a good thing I've been doing all this reading, 11-14 year olds can ask some pretty tough questions. In order to both help clarify my thoughts and share my studies I decided it would be good to resume posting here.

All constructive comments are most welcome.

Location : 135 Buist Ave, Greenville, SC 29609,

No comments:

Post a Comment